The fee for GreenCo certification is uniformly followed for all companies based on the turnover of plant/facility applying for the rating as given below:
|(Based on the Turnover of the unit in Rs Cr)|
|Fee||Small||Medium||Medium Large||Large||Very Large|
|Below 100 Cr||101-250 Cr||251 - 500 Cr||501-1000 Cr||Above 1000 Cr|
|Assessment & Certification Fee||125000||200000||250000||300000||400000|
|Total Fee Rs.||250000||400000||500000||600000||800000|
Service Sector companies
The fee is based on size of the facility applying for the rating as given below:
|Size of Facility In Lakhs Sq ft||Registration Fee (Rs Lakhs)||Assessment & Certification Fee Rs Lakhs)||Total (Rs Lakhs)|
|1 - 5||1.8||1.8||3.6|
|>5 - 10||2.25||2.25||4.5|
- Fee indicated above is exclusive of GST. Payable as per latest prevailing government regulations
- Fee includes professional charges for GreenCo Rating training, handholding, assessment and certification
- Travel, accommodation & other incidental expenses for all site visits are additional and have to be arranged or reimbursed by the company based on the actual bill Submission by CII
- Advance amount i.e. 50 % of fee paid towards GreenCo Rating is non-refundable
Travel & Incidental expenses
Company has to arrange / reimburse the following expenses, which will be billed separately based on actuals, upon completion of the site visits.
- Reimbursement of to and fro flight fare to the nearest city and travel expenses for CII Professionals and External assessors for all site visits.
- Local transport arrangements, Boarding & loading arrangements for visiting CII professionals & External assessors during the site visits.
- Reimbursement of incidental expenses incurred by CII professionals & External assessors during all site visits.
GST & Other Taxes
- GST will be payable as per latest government regulations.
- At present 18 % GST is applicable for calculation. However, taxes will be payable as per the prevailing rate at the time of payment.